To provide a fair opportunity of participation, the registration of vendors shall be first come first serve through the tradeshow Web site starting at 7 p.m. on the posted day. Only HGMS members in good standing for 3 months or more shall be allowed to register. Once a single table/space option has been selected, the registrant shall have 4 hours to pay for selection via Web site. However, if issues occur preventing payment, the registrant must call the Trade Show Director before the four- hour deadline to manually pay through the Trade Show Director or the selection will become available. Two weeks after registration start any table/space not selected may be opened to any Vendor meeting item guidelines that is not a HGMS member with payment of registration and membership at time of signup.
Table/Space Registration Options & Rates
Registration allows for a single selection of options below:
Indoor has five single tables and five 2 table spots:
(a) 1 table $40
(b) 2 adjacent tables $100
Garage has two HGMS reserved single tables, one single table and one 2 table spot:
(c) 1 table $40
(d) 2 adjacent tables $80
Outdoor Space (tables optional):
1 10’x10’ space
(e0) No table $60
(e1) 1 table $70
(e2) 2 tables $80
2 adjacent 10’x10’ spaces
(f0) No table $120
(f1) 1 table $130
(f2) 2 tables $140
(f3) 3 tables $150
(f4) 4 tables $160
HGMS Trade Show Rules for Vendors:
You must abide by these rules or you may be barred from reserving tables at future shows.
Before the Show:
1. Vendor must register and pay for table(s)/space(s) by time and dates of registration.
2. Web site Manager shall ensure that Vendors are selling only items allowed by these guidelines: Only items related to one of our Sections including legally obtained fossils, minerals, jewelry, gemstones, rocks, geological/earth science related items, legally obtained archaeological items, etc. Vendor registration may be cancelled if items do not meet guidelines.
3. Trade Show Director will ensure that the Vendor is an HGMS member in good standing for at least three months.
4. Refunds are available if advance notification is given: A full refund if notified no later than 14 days before the show. If notified seven days in advance the Vendor will receive a 50% refund. One to six days, results in no refund. Only outdoor spaces/tables will be refunded on the day of the show in the case of extreme weather. In the event the Trade Show closes, all table and show fees will be refunded.
5. Indoor and garage area setup is scheduled for the preceding evening from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
6. It is the Vendor’s responsibility to ensure compliance with current state tax laws. Please have copies of Safes and Use Tax Certificate(s) available during the Trade Show. See Appendix B.
7. Vendors are required to cover and protect HGMS tables.
8. Vendors with tents must provide their own tent weights.
Day of the Trade Show:
1. Vendors must arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. the day of the show. Vendors must be set up in the indoor and garage areas and ready for opening at 10:00 a.m. Outdoor setup is recommended to begin at 6:00 a.m. to be ready for opening at 10:00 a.m.
2. Vendors must stay for the entirety of the show, regardless of customer volume (Do not start packing before 6:00 p.m.).
3. Vendors are required to use only the indoor/garage tables for which they have registered. See Appendix A for table layouts.
4. All Vendors shall abide by the HGMS Code of Conduct during the Trade Show. Failure to do so may result in the removal of the violator from the Trade Show, and or suspension of registration privileges.
5. Vendors must clear their table(s)/spaces(s) by 8:00 p.m.
6. Indoor areas must be cleaned up by at least 8:00 p.m.
Fossil, Mineral, Jewelry, and Archaeological Trade Show VI
Hosted by the Houston Gem and Mineral Society.
This show is FREE, Parking is FREE, and this is open to the public!
We will have 40+ different tables of Fossils, Minerals, Artifacts, Handmade Jewelry, Lapidary Material for you to make your own Jewelry, Opal Infused Art Glass, and much more. We will have a highly rated food vendor onsite with delicious food at low prices.
Buy, and Trade Fossils, Minerals, Gemstones, Archaeological items, Jewelry, Lapidary materials and other geology related items.
Buy direct and pay Much less than Online or Retail! Countless unique items including:
· Fossils, minerals, gemstones and other rocks, many direct from those who found them
· Hand made jewelry direct from the designers
-Opal Infused Art Glass direct from the artist
· Unique, ancient, and one of a kind gifts!
Side Street Parking at 10805 Brooklet; overflow parking next door at 10420 Rockley and 10414 Rockley, extra parking at 11011 Brooklet
When: April 28, 2018
10:00AM to 6:00PM
Houston Gem and Mineral Society
Houston, TX 77099
Booth spaces (Tent and tables needed)
Main Room Tables: Rent Below
Garage Tables: Rent Below
Red= Free Parking Green= Path from farthest parking to show Blue= Show Area
$10 per Rent Table
Questions? Call 713-751-9239 or email email@example.com
*Note: Tables may Only be purchased online via Credit Card (All are accepted), Debit Card, E-Check, or PayPal. Please call to reserve tables if you have trouble registering online.
Outdoor Vendor Spaces
Purchase Rental Tables Here. You can rent up to 3 for $10 each (Only needed for Outdoor Spaces, must provide own tent). You MUST purchase a 10x10 space/half space in addition to these.
Outdoor 10x10 Booths: Rent Below
Registration Is Now Open! Call 346-313-1234 if you have any issues with registering
Buy Tables Below to accompany outdoor booth rentals
Register for a table below to sell at the April 28, 2018 HGMS
Fossil, Mineral, Jewelry, and Archaeological Trade Show IX
Please first purchase your tables and then fill out the form below including those purchased tables.
Tables 11-15 SOLD OUT